Help a Family Create Memories
Do you know a family that has run across hard times and needs a boost? We would love to help brighten their day. We are a group of photographers local to the DFW Metroplex that are looking to gift 20 families with a professional mini session.
This session would be all-inclusive. Families chosen will receive a free mini session, one framed 8×10 print and all of their images on a USB drive. The family would owe nothing.
So, who do you want to nominate?
- Maybe there is a person who was there for you when you needed a friend.
- Maybe this family is going through tough times themselves and needs some joy in their lives.
- Maybe the family you nominate has just come out of a challenging experience and they need to celebrate each other and remember to have fun.
- Maybe this family has never had family photos taken because they can’t afford the investment.
I realize a photo session doesn’t fix everything. BUT, for one family, it can bring joy. Our hope is that they will see that above all, they are LOVED.
ENTRY DEADLINE – September 8, 2019.
- Families are not able to nominate themselves.
- Nominating family MUST live somewhere in the DFW Metroplex or surrounding areas.
- The person nominating the family must be older than 18 years of age.
- The family you are nominating cannot know you are submitting this form.
Please complete the form to the best of your ability for the family you are nominating. Do not contact the family you are nominating if you do not have some of the information on the form, as we would like this to remain a surprise for them if they are chosen. We will get the remaining information if we choose the family. The most important thing is to make sure you give us details about their situation and a contact phone number.
We cannot accept families who complete this nomination form for their own family. Each family needs to be nominated by someone outside of their home who knows of their situation.
If you have been contacted by a family that requests you nominate them for assistance, please be aware that you are under no obligation to do so unless you feel like they legitimately need the help. We rely on our community to give us accurate and legitimate nominations.
Please be aware that we receive many nominations and are not able to help everyone who is nominated. We will contact the family directly if they are chosen to receive help by the third week of September. Due to the large number of nominations we receive, we are not able to let families know if we are not able to help. This is also why we would like the nomination to remain a surprise.